Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] YANMAR 4JH4-HTE EXHAUST MIXING ELBOW - PLUG AND ZINCS

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

When we first moved aboard BeBe, Eric suggested an exhaust temperature alarm which we bought and installed. It is simple to install and its sensor wraps around the rubber exhaust hose just past the elbow. I don't have the specifics on it anymore, but if you're interested, a search of Conversations for "exhaust" may prove helpful.

BTW, 3,500 hours and no alarm, yet...

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Jul 27, 2015 3:55 PM, "alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Looks like I´ll have to do exactly that. So stupid on a brand new engine. Just inexperience and mishandling of the engine starting procedures.

Regards,
Alex