Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] HOT WATER HEATER - ZINCS

eric freedman

I was able to remove the heating element and the zinc without removing the
whole heater from the engine room.

I just dis-connected the electric. I then ran the water till the water in
the tank was cold. I then removed the in and out water lines and electrical
connections and unbolted the heater element. It is a little tricky putting
it back together because the bolts do not want to stay in place in that
position but doable.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite