Re: Engine mountreplacement

seagasm@...

I have done further research here and advise the part MITSTEUN is correct. Each mount supports a weight of 60 kgs multiply by 4 equals 240 kgs. The engine weight 225 kgs + 8 kgs for the gearbox. There is no thrust generated by the engine transferred to the mounts due to the setup design however, there is an amount of torque.

I have not dismantled anything yet but I can see some reference stamped on the MITSTEUN mount. The remaining two mounts that support the 'C' drive, I am not sure yet, either one of the three mentioned earlier that identifies the hardness of the mount.

I'll  keep you posted.

Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM 171