Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Charter an Amel SM-2000 in Greece

george bauer <georgex12003@...>

Could you pls send me your tel number as I am
interested for this summer. Many thanks

carl bauer
+44 7767 291 048
--- Krassopoulos Dimitris <dkra@otenet.gr> wrote:

---------------------------------

As I have recently sold all my other business
interests in Greece, I wish to
advise all of you that you can Charter ALMA LIBRE
SM-2000 ( 2002 Model) in
Greece. I believe that this a good opportunity to
charter the boat in Greece
for sailing in the Aegean Sea which is a sailing
paradise.

More information at
www.almalibre.gr/chartering/index.htm . All the
details
and inventory of the boat are at the website
www.almalibre.gr I will be
glad to welcome you onboard and please refer this also
to your friends that
wish to charter a well found boat in this part of the
world.

Regards

Dimitris Krassopoulos
dkra@almalibre.gr