Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Engine mountreplacement

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

Once you get over the shock of slip prices near downtown (Spa & Back Creek), then it becomes a question of finding the best contractor who can work in the yard. Without question, the Annapolis area (and South) has lots of pros. If you email directly, I would happy to make suggestions. Most important is any electrical problems. Few understand. If you need transportation or any assistance  just email me.

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc
Office 410-923-5800
Fax 410-923-5802

On Aug 1, 2015, at 8:38 AM, tango708@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Gary, I am in Annapolis and working on boat do you have a yard that you would recommend?

Wtstout at mac dot com