Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] GALLEY FAUCET REPLACEMET OLDER MARAMU

Bob <bob.sarff@...>

When we purchases our Maramu 7 years ago it had already had the galley faucet replaced and there were 2 holes in the wood above the sink.  There was nothing we could do but cover them up with small ceramic tiles ( about 1 1/2 inches square).  We purchases 3 tiles that we got in New Zealand that have NZ decorations on them and they look good.

Bob
S/V Chara
hin 173

On Aug 3, 2015, at 10:08 AM, alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Can anyone suggest a practical way to replace the faucet in the galley of the Older Maramu?

The piping goes behind the woodwork and it was modified to accommodate the water coming from the foot pump and the water supplied from the fresh water system. I would like if possible not to destroy the original wood paneling, but maybe it is not possible.

Alex

Simpatico

Older Maramu 1981, #94