Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marina Recommendations for Norfolk area

Duncan Hagemeyer

Hi Drew,

Just saw your post.  An old friend of yours Kent Cochran mentioned that he knew you from the old Nashville days.  Kent lives up Rock Creek Road and comes to Montana quite often.  Good to see you still sailing along.  I love being here in MT and don't get down to the boat as often as I should.  I had a retrofit done by the old Amel guys in Guadeloupe this past winter and she is now on the hard in Antigua.  I think the plan is to sail a couple of months in the Spanish and British Virgin Islands and then I will most likely sell her.  I am considering purchasing a small villa in the BVI and getting a smaller day sail boat.  The Amel, as you know, deserves someone that is going on a great adventure and wishes to long thousands of miles.  I guess I just love the mountains too much.

If you know of anyone that is looking for a nice clean 54 that has been checked by Oliver Vigoureux (who knows these boats) put them in contact with me.

Regards,

Duncan

1-615-478-6006

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 11:42 AM, 'Gaffney, Drew' drew.gaffney@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We're currently in Southport NC and will be heading to the Chesapeake Bay next week.  We have to fly home soon for a couple days, so we thought Norfolk would be a good choice.  Does anyone have any marina recommendations?
Thanks,
Drew
SY Revelation SM390

--
Duncan Hagemeyer
24 Rock Creek Road

1-615-478-6006

1-406-848-9866 {allow rings and call will transfer to my cell or VM}