Re: Looking to buy an Amel Super Maramu!

scentstone

Hi Wolfgang,

Would you mind to contact me by Phone or txt msg at +33 609 700 709
or email design(at)lesparfumables(dot)com
or by answering here if the messaging system works

I owned an Amel Mango for 15 years sold in 2010 and currently in the final stage for buying the next (SM2K 2000>2004), I'm also planning a trip in spain very soon in order to survey a boat.
Could be a good idea to get in touch.

Kind regards
F.

---In amelyachtowners@..., <abora20032003@...> wrote :

Dear Jenya,
we have a very good SM 2000 red line from 2003 for sale.
She is in Spain right now.
Are you interested ?

Regards

Wolfgang Buelow

"jenyalwilson@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> schrieb am 23:04 Dienstag, 19.Mai 2015:

Hello everyone!

My husband and I are looking to buy an Amel Super Maramu 2000-2005. Would also consider late 90's if in good condition. We've been having a real hard time locating one on the West coast of the United States. If anyone here is interested in selling, or knows anyone who might be, please message me. Email: JenyaLano "at" gmail. We can't wait to find our boat and begin our sailing adventures! Thanks so much for your time :)

Jenya