Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sail Furling Gearbox Specification

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Today I heard from the Transdrive company in England after receiving the correct model number and serial number of the gearbox.

Here is their answer.

Good Morning,

Thank you for the serial number, you need to contact AMEL Chantiers in France in order to purchase. We cannot offer this unit.

Matt.

It is like a dog chasing his tail

Fair Winds

Eric