Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bimini Frame

Paul Osterberg

 Hello! Ian & Judy
I'm a new owner of an SM #259, and need a new Bimini and find your comments very interesting especially the:
- We never need to fold the bimini down  while the boat is in commission
- We have wonderful ventilation in the cockpit when required.
Do you have any photos to send or publish on the forum?
Anyone else who have good ideas on how to improve the Bimini are welcome to comment and send photos. One  often need an extension to the Bimini when sailing especially in Greece and Turkey as wind rather often very gentle and sun not very gentle at all.

Paul on SYKerpa SM #259

sykerpa@...