Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Long Island Sound

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Kent,

Besides Mystic seaport,

I love Block Island, Nantucket, and Newport.

When do you think you may be here in Huntington.

If you can try to go up the east river at night. Sailing/Motoring along Manhattan

is magnificent.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376