Re: GALLEY FAUCET REPLACEMENT OLDER MARAMU

Andy Croney

Hi Alex,

yes we installed a separate hose to the freshwater footpump and then to a whale faucet on the timber facing behind the sink.

That the freshwater pressure system and footpump system are totally separate, should a failure in the pressurized system occur that you cant fix when underway. We intend to install another whale faucet to an additional footpump for the saltwater.

We have been recently using two European websites to provideĀ  us with equipment toplicht.de and svb.de

I believe we got the faucet from Toplicht.

all the best and good luck !

Andy