Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] aft cabin hatch screen

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Hasn't the type of equipment changed over the years?
Which model and seriel no are yours?

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM 232
Present in Sardinia

Skickat från min iPad

5 aug 2015 kl. 17:16 skrev william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions or ideas how to repair the aft cabin window screen insert. The screen in the past looks as if it was held onto the aluminum frame with a plumbing adhesive. I would like to have this fixed the right way and was just hoping to get some input from other Amel owners. I know the aft cabin hatch is kind of a nightmare among Amel owners. Thanks everyone.

P.S - water pump rebuild discussions in this forum are extremely informative