Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Salon upholstery update BeBe

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Just the way we want to redo our upholstery. Really nice! Even if it thought the cost was a bit high. But it looks like you really have got value for the money.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232
In Sardinia

Skickat från min iPad

12 aug 2015 kl. 09:44 skrev Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

I saw these first hand a few days ago – they are really nice and extremely comfortable.

Excellent Job

Andrew
Ronpische
SM472