Massachusetts Amel owners

william_maffei@...

Hello there -

I must apologize in advance for writing this message to a forum. I have been living in Boston Harbor for sometime now and Amel yachts are a rare vessel to come across however, I have noticed one in passing by 4 or 5 times this summer and have never caught a name. One on my friends told me the hailing port was out of Marblehead, MA. Anyone know who owns this boat or if you are a member of this forum please private message me. william_maffei @ yahoo (dot) com.

Again, my sincere apologizes to use this forum in this manner.

Kind Regards,

Bill
It's all Good
SM #195