Fresh Water Pump / expansion tank - IDRO ECOINOX

Andrew & Kate Lamb

We have an IDRO ECOINOX combined pump and water expansion tank unit installed – we don’t have the standard expansion tank fitted behind the hot water heater. We now have the water pump rapidly cycling when running water – I assume therefore there is a problem with the expansion tank. I wondered if anyone else had this sort of pump installed and had any manuals / tech information on it – We don’t seem to have any in the boat manuals and there is a dearth of information on the internet. I would guess an option might be to fit a standard expansion tank behind the hot water heater but I am not sure of the size and manufacturer of what is fitted as standard in the earlier Amels?

Thanks

Andrew

SM 472

Canet en Roussillon