Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SuperMaramu vs Maramu vs Santorin.

Museum <museum@...>

Just to correct the information on the Maramu:

From the mid eighties this model was equipped with electrical furling genoa
and main as well as with a retractable bow thruster.

The difference between late Maramu’s and Santorin’s is therefore mainly the
Amel C-drive system, the winged ballast and some hull modifications – e.g.
it is somewhat lighter and will sail a bit faster in most situations.

Best Regards,

Lars, Denmark

_____