Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fresh Water Pump / expansion tank - IDRO ECOINOX

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Bill

That would be very helpful – pretty sure this is the problem – the water visibly pulses with the motor coming on and off – and leave it off for a while and  there is still initially pressure, which clearly drops very quickly.

Thanks

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472