From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 11:51 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Crew for Atlantic crossing Jan 7 to Martinique

Although we have never had anyone join us for any passage longer than 3 days, Judy and I are considering having an extra hand for our Atlantic crossing from the Canaries to the Caribbean in Jan 2016. This crossing will complete our circle around the world.

If you know of someone that you would personally recommend, please have them email us at crew2016"at"svbebe.com.

Thanks,

Bill

BeBe 387