Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Lofrans Tigre Windlass intermittently unresponsive to helm or unit switches.

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Giani,

Maybe you have a different windlass than BeBe 387.

I have a Lofranz Tigres 1200 watt windlass. The parts list the motor as
00418b Electric motor 1200W 24V. There is not a separate parts listing for
brushes.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail
On Aug 28, 2015 4:13 PM, "Giovanni Testa gtesta23@... [amelyachtowners]"
<amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ciao Bill,
I wish to check/replace my Lofran 1500 w 24 v brushes.
Unfortunately I'm not on board (Thailand) and the local Lofran dealer
(Italy) asks me photo and sizes ?!
Do you know please the engine name producer or the brushes specs.
many thanks
buon vento
Giovanni TESTA
sv EUTIKIA SM2K_428

Il 28/08/2015 13.00, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] ha
scritto:

I have a slightly different problem, when I push the down button the
windlass makes a clicking sound but the gypsy does not rotate and leave out
chain. If there is weight on the chain , like the anchor dangling over the
bow then the gypsy rotates leaving out chain. Has anyone experienced this
and know what causes it.
Thanks , Pat SM #123