Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Chesapeake Bay Boat Yard Needed

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

As an added comment, this includes REJEX… Teflon based.

I had a collector car and used Rejex (same company as Corrosion X) and after use, I never won “concourse” until I spent days polishing and building wax from another company.

:-)

Jean-Pierre
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 28 Aug 2015, at 18:40, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Polish everything... the hull, the deck (all smooth gelcoat) and stainless as well. Find someone who specializes in polishing.

You will be happy...oh, and don't let them use Teflon polish...the issue is that you can't really polish (xompound) fiberglass gelcoat or paint after Teflon has been applied.

Hi to Cindy!

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Aug 28, 2015 5:12 PM, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Besides Deltaville Boatyard, does anyone have a recommendation for a boat yard on the Chesapeake (any location south of Annapolis is preferable).

We are needing bottom paint and the routine Amel maintenance. I would also like to oversee or do the Amel maintenance myself and wax the hull.

Thanks!

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Chesapeake Bay - Solomon