From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 11:13 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Chesapeake Bay Boat Yard Needed

Hi all,

Besides Deltaville Boatyard, does anyone have a recommendation for a boat yard on the Chesapeake (any location south of Annapolis is preferable).

We are needing bottom paint and the routine Amel maintenance. I would also like to oversee or do the Amel maintenance myself and wax the hull.

Thanks!

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Chesapeake Bay - Solomon