From: amelliahona <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water Maker Membrane O-Ring Dimensions
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:12:18 -0000

Eric:

The O-rings for the Dessalator 160 lph water maker membranes are
as follows:

End Cap O-rings (8 required) 3.5 mm - 56.6 mm ID, 61 mm OD

Product water bore in end cap (4 ? required) 2.65 mm - 18.5 mm ID
, 23.65 mm OD

Interconnect bobbin and high pressure hose connecting fittings
(8 required) 1.5 mm - 9 mm ID, 12 mm OD

O-rings are nitrile rubber (common type O-rings)

Regards, Gary

Yahoo! Groups Links