Re: Water Maker Green Light

Judy Rouse

Tested our watermaker twice today to time it. Green light comes on
at 1 minute 40 seconds.

We have verified that it does produce 160 lph. We have 108 hours on
the watermaker. It has been pickled many times.

Judy
S/V Security
SM2 #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, amelliahona <no_reply@...>
wrote:

Ian:

The green light on the water maker Does do something. It
illuminates
when the diverter solenoid valve switches from sending the product
water
overboard to sending the water to your tank. This occurs at 55
seconds
after system start (per the on board oscillator timer and totally
unrelated
to anything else). IF ANY AMEL OWNER HAS A SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T
CHANGE TO GREEN AT EXACTLY THE 55 SECOND MARK (+/- a second o
two) PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE CAN DETERMINE HOW IT IS
CONNECTED THAT ALLOWS IT TOWORK.
<snip>