To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:36:29 +0200
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gas tanks in Turkey

We have been 5 years in Turkey and were always able to get the right (camping) gas.
However the are not in official labeled "camping gaz" bottles. Also the colors vary.
We learned that you have to explicitly ask for camping gas. They also use the same type of bottles for non camping gas.

Best regards,

Rink
SY Razor's Edge
SM2k #330