Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: watermaker service

eric freedman

Hi Gary,

Thanks for all of your help.

I took the boat for a spin today and ran the watermaker for about 5 minutes
before taking a sample of the water directly from the watermaker membrane
after the "sensor) the reading ran off my 1999 us scale and went into the
alarm mode. Looks like I need a new set of membranes.

Is it possible to remove the hoses from the membranes and remove just the
end plate where the fresh water is output and remove the membranes without
removing the entire membrane assembly?

Fair Winds,

Eric

_____