Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Refrigerator replacement 1998 SM

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Well, Lady Annila has many of the SM2K configurations, so your theory may be correct.

/Annsofie

Skickat från min iPad

13 sep 2015 kl. 01:16 skrev Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Oh well, there goes that theory.  Still like the looks of that 2 drawer fridge!
Kent

On Sep 12, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Lady Annila is the last produced SM, she has no 232. No 233 is a SM2k.

/Annsofie

Skickat från min iPad

12 sep 2015 kl. 14:40 skrev Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

That's what I was thinking.  Is yours an SM2K?  Maybe that was one of the 2K changes?
Kent

On Sep 12, 2015, at 3:13 AM, Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We have your configuration Kent, but not changed yet. I think it will be easier for us since we can /have to remove the washing machine to remove the old fridge.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad

12 sep 2015 kl. 03:48 skrev Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Looks great, Liz.  Interesting... On Kristy, the galley fridge is between the companionway steps and the sink.  Does anyone else have that configuration who has replaced the fridge?
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Sep 10, 2015, at 9:27 PM, flyboyscd@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,
 I just posted photos in a photo album called Vitifrigo Drawer Refrigerator.

Liz
S/V Aloha, SM72