Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Addiyional refrigerator for Kimberlite

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have been thinking of making that change as well. Adding a cooling plate that runs only when we have the Dieselgenerator running, meaning it will not effect the batteries. The area will of course be extra insulatade to be able to keep the cold.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

13 sep 2015 kl. 06:11 skrev sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Kent,

I should be around.

The slip at the end of the dock is a desirable t-dock

It is usually taken by transients as it is so easy to dock.

If you plan on being around on the weekend-try to reserve that slip in advance. I should be around those dates.

Fair Winds

Eric