Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Windless buttons

Mike Ondra

Chris,

The button switches are a non-Lofrans modification. The switches are known
in google world as "waterproof boat switches" or "waterproof horn switches".
We found exact matches for the entire switch for anywhere between $3 and $9
but I am not at my records to identify the source. Perhaps some of the
vendors sell the rubber covers separately.

Mike

S/V Aletes SM#240