Fan Speed front opening refrigertaor and interesting other info.

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Paul,

I was lead to believe that it was just meant to lower the noise level in the saloon when someone is sleeping there. I always leave it on high.

I also noticed that this reefer was not cooling so well so I pulled the reefer out from the cabinet to see what I could see.

Amel had placed foam around the fan to duct more air to the coil. The foam had degraded and was blocking air flow around the coil. I just cleaned it up and my reefer is back nice and cold.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376