Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Kent,

karkauai

Still here, Eric.  Leaving this morning.  Decided to wait till I get to Jacksonville to get the rail fixed.  Got our provisions, got the sail and put it back up, ready to go sailing!

Thanks again for dinner and everything.  It's been great to finally meet you.  Hope we can hook up again sometime farther South.

Steady as she goes,
Kent

On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:56 PM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Did you leave Huntington?

I will be on board Tuesday late morning.

How did you make out with the welder?

Fair Winds

Eric