Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: watermaker

eric freedman

Gary,

Thanks for the reference-

Oddly enough, I had purchased an r/o unit for my house from them on eBay a
year ago.

Much easier than lugging bottled water.

Works great.

Just in case, I purchased the calibration liquid from Omega.

However, I believe that the membranes are a goner. VERY DISSAPOINING!!

If they are dead-This weekend the membranes come out.

I had planned to head into the Pacific from St Martin last month but headed
home to New York for some additional work before heading off.

What a disaster that would have been -imagine trying to get the unit fixed
in the Galapagos.

Thanks for all your help.

Fair Winds,

Eric