From: "mcymabm@voila.fr" <mcymabm@voila.fr>
To: Forum US <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] watermaker
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:24:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ian,

I am very glad with your last post on this forum.

As to the letter to send to J.J. Lemonnier, I am about to write it. Did you send it as registered mail?

I quite agree that this behaviour is breaking the Trades Description Act, or similar in other countries. Does that mean that you are contemplating suing Dessalator in a legal action?.

Regards.

Yves MARTIN d'AIGUEPERSE
Blue Marine
SM 311