Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SSB Radio

Nat Bossett

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 05:18:34AM -0700, divanz620@yahoo.fr [amelyachtowners] wrote:
The Furuno weatherfax is connected to the Navnet system, there is an
icon in the display menu for it...I used it a few times but it doesn't
give a very good display on the Navnet screen.
I don't have one, but unless they did something special for an Amel
version doesn't the Furuno 208 Mark 2 print out on paper as well?

For myself, I like the SSB->laptop combination with occasional fiddling,
but some people prefer the "it's an appliance and it just works when I
turn it on" aspect of a weatherfax receiver.

-Nathan

Maramu #29