From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of jose.esteller
Sent: 25 June 2006 09:29
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] watermaker

Hi all,

I agree with the mail of Eric Mejean

I am owner of Amel boats from 15 years ( one Maramu 3 years, a first SM N°
51 during 11 years and now a second SM N° 426 )
I can say that i had not mayor problemes with this 3 boats, and every time
in every part of Atlantic or Mediterranean I found the assistance of Amel,
calling by phone or via email, and always receiving the spare parts that I
need , with not any mistake, Amel beeing one of the constructors that has
in
computer all the story of each boat.

Best regards at all

JOSE SM 426 SILVIA IV