Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] watermaker

dlm48@...

roger.banks@mac.com writes:

I'll speak up in support of Erick Mejean as I have been wondering for
some time how to say politely that the site postings have become way
my largest source of email and pretty boring on the topic of the
water maker. Perhaps the interested parties could continue it off the
site, by direct email amongst yourselves please.

Regards, Roger
Message from Roger Banks
Mobile: 0407 91 4601
Home: +61 2 6291 4601

I thought that this was what the delete key was for - if a subject is of no
interest to you press it - i find this thread very interesting.

regards

David