Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan 6.5 kilowatt raw water pump rebuild

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Do you have pump 132-0459 old# 132-0358 and rebuild kit 0541-1520/old#
0132-0380?

You might want to consider this because the normal price is over $400 for
that pump:
[image: Inline image 1]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sherwood-Pump-G702-PUMP-ONAN-132-0358-/181829717172?hash=item2a55e54cb4&vxp=mtr

I have the above pump and a spare pump. I also have the rebuild kit, but
have never rebuilt the pump. I believe the kit includes a bearing, a
mechanical seal and a few other pieces.
I think that there is a circlip[image: Inline image 2] that has to be
removed to take things apart.

Bill
BeBe 387
Currently Gibraltar

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:52 AM, william_maffei@yahoo.com [amelyachtowners]
<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Anyone have the rebuild instructions for a Onan 6.5 model MDKD? I have
ordered the rebuild kit and there is no re-assembly instructions to go
along with it. The old parts were in such bad shape that it is hard to tell
the order that they came out in to replace with the new parts. The
schematic that I have on hand is not clear and none of the parts look
familiar. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill M

SM #195

It's all Good