Changing the subject

john martin <symoondog@...>

Hello, If anyone is buying a new 54, I would sugest he have Amel install a European model of the Heart inverter/charger in addition to the standard 35 amp charger. I have one on my Amel and without turning on the generator, I can use the micro wave. Also it is wired to the 220 volt circuit so I can use any 220 applience without using the generator. It puts out the reqiuired 50hq. so its safe for the european products. The real advantage is I can run any american applience, drills, my new 1 hour bread machine, etc. by pluging in the norm
al travel adapters you carry when you go over seas.
John "Moondog" SM248