Maramu #105 - Cerulean Needing Davit Advice

jeremy@...

Fellow Owners,

I've decided to get a 8ft6in RIB for our trusty Cerulean and wanted to discuss the various options (from custom to premade + hybrid).

Would like to keep the cost to a minimum without sacraficing the durability and strength.

I know there are a lot of previous threads on this issue but some go all the way back to '02!

Any additions or updates to the most simple, cost effective solution are much appreciated.

Best,

Jer

SVCerulean.com

ALSO NOTE: I'm selling our GigHarbor sail dinghy, it's simply too difficult for my lady + dog to get in and out of. It's perfect for the aft deck if anyone is interested:

10' Gig Harbor Navigator Sailboat - Nesting - $3950 (Marina Del Rey)