Re: serto end caps

amelliahona <no_reply@...>


The Serto brand connectors are the gray plastic ones that Dessalator used
throughout their system. I could not find a source for them in the USA.

I forget the brand of the white connectors that I used. I purchased them
at Home Depot here in the USA. There are pipe thread to snap connector
adapters and all sorts of other adapters in that brand. If you are having
trouble finding a source let me know and I can purchase some for you
and mail them to you.

Where are you located now?


i noticed in one of your photos you mentioned serto end caps.
where did you ger them?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.