More H20 discussion

Ag Av8ter

Hello Fellow Sailors,

I am adding to the watermaker free for all. I have SM #266, and she has
the D60 watermaker. I replaced the membranes last January and have
about 220 hours on the system since then. My only complaint is that I
can only make 30 LPH. We live aboard and are on the hook, so we live
off the water we can make. At this time we have no way of collecting
rain water, but we plan to design and make a rain water collector.
Meanwhile, we are going to be in Guadalupe soon to have some other work
done. Question: For those of you that have the "bigger" watermaker,
what kind of out put are you experiancing? If I can expect to get over
100 LPH, I will consider purchasing the larger unit and installing it
while at Guadalupe. Anyone in the market for a D60 with "new"
membranes?

I have had no trouble with the D60, other than we go through water way
faster than we can make it!!

Good sailing to you all,
Tony
WORLD CITIZEN