Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Predict wind program

Mark Erdos

Hi Eric,

I use Nobeltec for navigation. It does all of this too. We use the SSB to download GRIBs and can overlay onto our computer and look at conditions along planned routes and set condition parameters etc.

As Kent said, the file cost about $7 to download on Iridium. It is faster using our SSB and free.

It’s a personal thing but, we are very anti-subscription.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275