Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: serto end caps

eric freedman

Gary,

I was wondering about the end caps as they are grey. Mine are white.

The ones I ordered from Amel arrived today-2 days !!!. they were stopped by
homeland security and returned to Memphis as the invoice read membranes and
they assumed this was a biological item. So I have 3 -4 days to straighten
out homeland security before I get the end caps.

I purchased the fittings at home depot. On planning out the project, I
Think I will also plumb the sensor in parallel and below the output . I can
then be assured that the probe will be immersed.

I live on long island.

Thanks for all the help.

Fair Winds,

Eric