Re: fresh water lines

jsrogers@...

I have pumped the water from any compartment where it was found, only on the port side.  My freezer in aft of the salon table and the AC unit is forward.  If the bulkhead, aft of the forward shower, is indeed water tight then the water leak must be in the salon port side, but I have not found it yet.  Viewing the salon table facing to the port side, the right corner plywood seat is fixed and not removable so I guess I am going to have to cut it.  Thanks Eric for telling  me about your construction photo, but I am looking more in the salon area.