From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 10:38 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Switch for Floor-level Lighting

Hi all,

Brava (SM2K #400) appears to have come equipped with floor-level lighting in each of the cabins. I am not sure this was a standard feature, or an 'extra'.

I presume it is red lighting to allow one to find your way below-decks without stubbing your toe, or ruining your night vision by turning on white lights.  Does anyone know how these lights are turned on?  Is it the same switch on the 24 volt panel as the rheostat that controls the compass light?

The previous owner changed a few things in the 24V panel, so any hints as to how these lights are supposed to be connected would be greatly appreciated.

Derick Gates

SM2K#400 Brava