Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Under Seat Chest Freezer cooling element

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

No problem at all to replace, we did it just a couple of years ago, and we also know that the product still is on the market.
Just Google Frigoboat, and you will find it.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998.

Skickat från min iPad

3 okt. 2015 kl. 13:58 skrev Joel jfpottercys@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

It is a FRIGOBOAT unit made by parent company VECO in Italy. Search the web for a local source as they are well represented world wide. I sold that boat to John and Vicky when it was new and glad it is still being enjoyed.
Good luck with the repair. Joel

On Oct 3, 2015, at 6:45 AM, gashman@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I got a bit carried away de-icing one of my chest freezers and stupidly punctured the white box shaped cooling element sending freeon into my face.
Ive had no luck finding a replacement so my question is does anybody know what company produced the parts or is there a replacement cooling elements that will fit the system?
Happy Sailing

Regards Mawgan Grace
S/V Jovic SM #310
Hong Kong