Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] More H20 discussion

Hi Tony, Are we the only ones with an effective D60? Our SM, 302, is 6 years old and we didnt use the W-M for the first 4 years. Now we have 1,300+ hours on it and it regularly delivers 45-60lph. The cold waters of Chile made surprisingly little difference to outflow.We have pickled it twice in the last three years once for 7 months, once for 5. So far we are on course for the 2,000 hours that these membranes apparently can deliver, though it does seem that each set of membranes has a behaviour of its own. Apologies to all those readers who find the W-M topic boring ,but speaking as someone who is not technical and who is far away from yottie support services I have to say that I find all the technical issues raised on the site to be absolutly invaluable.Ian and Judy Jenkins, Pen Azen, Uruguay.