Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Red line edition

Nat Bossett

You're welcome to try the wireless one with the iPad... want to take the
one I know works to Mexico though.

You could just have the other one.

Anyway, turns out that I'm at Wally's tomorrow night for pool.

Happy to play a few games there this evening and buy you a couple of
beers if you like. Don't want to bun more than an hour and a half though.

-Nathan

On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 06:31:47PM -0700, divanz620@yahoo.fr [amelyachtowners] wrote:
They seem to vary a lot. Elyse is a 2004 Redline with 100hp Yanmar, 13 batteries, but only 60l/hr watermaker and no lights in cubby holes or the red lights recently discussed, nor the handhold....but we do have a dive compressor.
So the "standard" boat is not so standard after all !
Alan
Elyse SM437