Watermaker

Ian Shepherd <ocean53@...>

Gary,

With reference to my e-mail of June 30th, I have changed the O-rings on the
membrane nipples. Output was a bit less, so I guess I may have had some
leakage there, but the output was still polluted. Turning the pressure down
to about half output did cause my inline TDS to start reading sensibly, so I
guess I still have a perforated membrane in the system that leaks under
normal operating pressure. New membranes are now flying FedEx from Air,Water
Ice Inc. They gave super quick service.

I have had no reply yet from Amel to my letter regarding the salinity probe
that does not work.

Regards

Ian SM414 'Crusader'