Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Would you buy all electric no diesel Amel?

jjjk12s@...

What a strange topic.

Many a great sailor has circumnavigated in a boat without an engine and I know a cruising family that have sailed from Australia to Japan and back without and engine (and still have no engine). A strong outboard can occasionally be used for harbours. Not my cup of tea, but why not a real adventure without using fossil fuels. Forget an Amel and use a boat that does without a propellor altogether and just has sails. :)

John, Maramu #91 Popeye, (no qualifications or memberships worthy of note) ;)